AutoInform LIVE 2017

Home Page Forums Discussions Events AutoInform LIVE 2017

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tickets are now on sale for AutoInform Live 2017, which is held at the GTG Academy in Wolverhampton from 25-26 November. It’s a workshop training event that includes live on-vehicle training and practical demonstrations. I’ve been for the last couple of years and I’m not the only one that recommends it – all of the delegates I’ve spoken to about AutoInform have said it’s worthwhile.

Tickets cost £195 + VAT, find full details here: http://www.oe-suppliers.org/autoinform-live-2017.html

#147474 Reply
    Craig Harrity
    Participant

Enjoy a £25 discount on booking AutoInform live tickets, enter REPXPERT25 at checkout.

#147508 Reply

Will you be there Craig?

#147512 Reply
    Craig Harrity
    Participant

Yes, I am looking forward to it. I attended the last AutoInform event held in Edinburgh, I found it very informative. There was a comprehensive selection of seminars to choose from including equipment demonstrations such as the Hella Gutmann ADAS camera calibration – very impressive equipment, this will be our next big purchase. If anyone is thinking of attending I recommend the seminars hosted by Andy Saava, he built a successful independent garage & now he helps garages in brand development – his talks are thought provoking & inspiring.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: AutoInform LIVE 2017

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.