DVSA to crack down on fraudsters with new MOT risk rating

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat DVSA to crack down on fraudsters with new MOT risk rating

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

The DVSA is to launch an improved MOT risk rating system later this year in a bid to further improve MOT quality and catch more MOT fraudsters. Due to
    [See the full post at: DVSA to crack down on fraudsters with new MOT risk rating]

#160996 Reply
    MICHAEL COZENS

THE TROUBLE BEING MOST MOT STATION ARE DOING A GOOD JOB , IT TAKES SO LONG FOR THE DVSA TO DO ANY THING ABOUT THE BAD GARAGES

#160997 Reply
    A C Comben

As usual the greater number of garages that do their best to do their job properly and fairly are being blighted by the few that are up to no good.All this extra work and stress will cost more money so when is something going to be done about the mot fee and fixing the price so that something which is supposed to be a safety isse is being used as a loss leader for most if not all of the fast fits. I find it funny that you cant get a discounted hgv mot the price is the same everywhere in the country but then that’s run by dvsa !!

#162383 Reply
    Robert Moore

It’s all very well and well intended but it’s not all black and white not all cars same not all circumstances same I’m worried this could get people “old school “ who know there stuff just not very it literate and lead to them bein penalised for there paperwork n not the quality of the mot. And we always get punished for that one “car” and no credit for the thousands that were done correctly and still on the roads today it’s like well he she has done this so they’ll all be dodgey an it tends to be a N T who gets the garage a bad name but you can’t babysit them 24 7 so poor Ae gets hit even after he sacks the tester who just moved on leaving us to pick up pieces,if this is pressed ahead I think an independent team of ex testers mechanics engineers with no byass’s an common sense should be employed
    and sack the narrow minded bullying
    Vosa staffvivev encountered,chips on shoulders wannabe but failed coppers, sorry I imagine there not all like that just speaking of experience!!

#162385 Reply
    mark mitchell

robert is bang on with the failed copper comment we have 1 in our area that works for vosa and if you get him its a night mare he is a muppet off the first order i think vosa should look at there selfs first and ask how can we help the good testers do a better job off testing and the testers that need a bit help how can we help them not hit them with the big stick all the time go after the bent mot stations / tester bye all means but try and help the utheres

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: DVSA to crack down on fraudsters with new MOT risk rating

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.