Halfords to open additional workshops and invest in staff training

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Halfords to open additional workshops and invest in staff training

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brad 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Halfords new chief executive has unveiled plans to plough more money into the business – £60m a year rather than £40m. The investment plan also includ
    [See the full post at: Halfords to open additional workshops and invest in staff training]

#164851 Reply

Alexander Mcintosh

Looking for service manager job if availed

#164853 Reply

GREGF

Oh dear even more cowboys to compete with !!

#164854 Reply

Jonny Bravo

Most the time they cant even fit a bulb correctly, I wouldn’t trust them to service my nans zimmer frame!

#164855 Reply

GREGF

Still, on the upside , it will take a few MORON’S off the street’s to staff them I suppose, every cloud and all that !!

#164856 Reply

mark mitchell

gregf i will tell you my mate steven is a manager with them he is not a moron he is a muppet for the first class i would not let him fit a bulb because he would mess it up no kidding

#164857 Reply

Marcus

Good luck finding staff, especially when it’s 7 day a week outfit.

#164859 Reply

Christopher

Halfturds!!!!! O dear more botched bulbs.

#164861 Reply

Simon James

ah love it weekend want to be mechanic fixing a weekend want to be mechanics car the only thing that creates is more money for the real garage to repair what they messed up . just like kwick fit and mr clutch so called techs no background and no experiance required no wonder the trade going to the dogs and no one wants to be a mechanic

#164863 Reply

Dougal

While I agree with all of the above they will still attract customers via large scale marketing campaigns.
    Some of these customers will be upset by the quality of service and never go back.
    The real motor trade will still have lost the £100 ++++ that they were charged on the first visit.

#164866 Reply

Brad

All the time that they are screwing peoples cars, and then coming to us to get repaired properly, i don’t see it as much of a problem.
    I don’t need to make them look bad, not when they are dropping tools inside mercedes engines and stuffing them up.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Halfords to open additional workshops and invest in staff training

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.