Sir Bill Cash cuts ribbon on £1M Klarius investment

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Sir Bill Cash cuts ribbon on £1M Klarius investment

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Roland Renshaw.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Leon Thomas

Sir Bill Cash, MP for Stone, officially cut the ribbon on a giant machine tool as part of an investment of over one million pounds by the car parts ma
    [See the full post at: Sir Bill Cash cuts ribbon on £1M Klarius investment]

#151863 Reply
    Bob

We have never had much success fitting after market exhausts.
    I am looking forward with great anticipation to trying this new British made product.
    How long will we have to wait now the button has been pressed.
    We wish you every success in getting the rest of the world fitting British made exhausts.
    Bob Butcher
    Leatherhead Motor Company

#156781 Reply
    Roland Renshaw

Dear Bob,

Klarius manufactures a large proportion of the replacement exhausts, CATs and DPFs sold in the UK, the company fit-tests every design to the precise model of car it is designed for to ensure a perfect fit. Each item comes with a 2-year warranty. Exports are also growing substantially.

If you would like to try a Klarius system, you can request them from most national parts suppliers, or call me, I’ll take your details and someone will contact you directly.

Regards,

Roland Renshaw
    Account Director
    Tel: 01562 751436

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Sir Bill Cash cuts ribbon on £1M Klarius investment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.