Trade encourages seven-year-old to follow her mechanic dreams after being told she can’t

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Trade encourages seven-year-old to follow her mechanic dreams after being told she can’t

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by bowser moore.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Technicians across the country have been touched by Mia’s story after it emerged it that she was told she would never be able to become a mechanic bec
    [See the full post at: Trade encourages seven-year-old to follow her mechanic dreams after being told she can’t]

#155444 Reply
    bowser moore

ive been a mechanic for the last 18 years and I know a few female mechanics and they are some of the most knowledgable and efficient mechanics I know. its a shame this trade has the same outlook as childcare “its a mans/womans trade”

good luck to her id happily let her work with me and train her up !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Trade encourages seven-year-old to follow her mechanic dreams after being told she can’t

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.