Trade encourages seven-year-old to follow her mechanic dreams after being told she can’t

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Trade encourages seven-year-old to follow her mechanic dreams after being told she can’t

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bowser moore 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Technicians across the country have been touched by Mia’s story after it emerged it that she was told she would never be able to become a mechanic bec
    [See the full post at: Trade encourages seven-year-old to follow her mechanic dreams after being told she can’t]

#155444 Reply

bowser moore

ive been a mechanic for the last 18 years and I know a few female mechanics and they are some of the most knowledgable and efficient mechanics I know. its a shame this trade has the same outlook as childcare “its a mans/womans trade”

good luck to her id happily let her work with me and train her up !

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Trade encourages seven-year-old to follow her mechanic dreams after being told she can’t

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.