Watch: Motorist “nearly causes pile up” by stopping on carriageway to get bag from boot

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Watch: Motorist “nearly causes pile up” by stopping on carriageway to get bag from boot

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Dashcam footage has caught the moment a Mercedes-Benz stopped on a dual carriageway in Cowley, Oxfordshire only for a passenger to get out and grab a
    [See the full post at: Watch: Motorist “nearly causes pile up” by stopping on carriageway to get bag from boot]

#165405 Reply
    Marco
    Participant

How stupid can this person be!!! They should be fined for this careless act. I dread to think of the cost to the system if a high speed accident had happened. Not alone the lives lost.

#165447 Reply
    GREGF

What a stupid woman & driver, the Police ought to shown this with a view to a prosecution surely.

#165453 Reply
    Peter Miles

Simply not fit to drive. That is all I can say. Take their licence away and maybe save a life or two.

#165631 Reply
    Mike

Stupid Bint ! I sincerely hope she’s prosecuted for that idiotic move !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Watch: Motorist “nearly causes pile up” by stopping on carriageway to get bag from boot

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.