New and exclusive to The Parts Alliance, the Bendix diagnostic and service tool combines super-fast hardware, great vehicle coverage and 12 months UK support to deliver unbeatable value from the latest in diagnostic technology.
In-depth software brings vast vehicle coverage and powerful specialist test functions, extremely fast live data and graphing (eight graphs per page), along with module coding capabilities.
Full system diagnosis is through a new more powerful Class-1 Bluetooth® 4.0 connector offering a wired OBD II
- Service Light resets & Injector programming
- Diesel particulate filter regeneration/replacement
- Featuring the latest Android™ Tablet technology
- Next generation software: OE-level access to Asian, European, and Domestic applications for module coding, resets, relearns and bi-directional capabilities
- Code Search: the quickest response for code solutions, automatically searches Google™ with DTC and related info
- Install third party apps and software
- Auto-ID all available vehicle systems and modules
- Class-1 Bluetooth® 4.0 connector for a wired OBD II experience in a wireless device
- Audible alarm prevents leaving the Bluetooth® connector in the car
- High resolution camera with still and video capabilities (5MP Rear 2MP Front)
- The 10” high resolution (1280 x 800) IPS capacitive 10-point touch screen is clear, bright, and crisp
- Featuring 512MB RAM Memory and 4,290 mAh lithium-ion long life battery
- Software subscription included
- Uses a micro USB 2.0 and a 3.5MM headphone jack
- Products meet international quality and environmental regulations, including as FCC, CE and RoHS
Read about it in full here or call the Garage Essentials team on 0121 749 8801 to find out more. You can locate your nearest member of The Parts Alliance using the ‘More Details’ button below.