3 Tonne Electro-Mechanical Dunlop Lift for just £1,895 + VAT
High quality Italian lift suitable for low sill vehicles – at a price you will not beat !
The Dunlop DL30 has a heavy duty column design fabricated from high grade steel and powerful 4kw motor synchronised with the slave column via a mechanical chain drive. The lift’s load and safety nuts are manufactured from resilient Nylatron and work in conjunction with the precision engineered cold rolled screw.
Minimum floor requirements for installation are a level 150mm thickness of C25 concrete. The floor must be flat and levelled with a 10mm tolerance.
- Automatic arm locking
- 5 year warranty on self lubricating
- Nylatron operating and safety nuts
- Low minimum lifting pad height of just 95mm
- Foot/toe protection device using an audible buzzer
- Heavy duty base-frame
- Maximum lifting time 55 seconds
Offer includes two sets of lifting adaptors! Available from GSF £1.44 per day (5 year lease) or £1,895 + VAT
Valid : 31st July 2013