Standard ATF Machine
- Automatic operation via a built-in control panel.
- Zero cross-contamination between ATF fluids.
- Cleans entire circuit with just one litre of oil.
- Automatic recirculation function prevents damage related to over-pressuring.
- Built-in pressure sensor detect flow direction of ATF fluid.
- Flushing starts automatically when oil conditions are ideal using ATF temperature measurement feature.
- Pump flow-rate control adapts flushing speed to suit transmission characteristics.
Premium ATF machine
- Built-in vehicle database which allows the machine to run automatically.
- Instructional database provides guidelines for ATF flushing operation.
- Twin pump format for faster flushing control, even on tricky transmissions.
- New oil tanks easily interchanged.
- Oil can be changed via dipstick tubes.
- ‘Boost’ function speeds up used ATF discharge.
- Printer and additives canister provided as standard.
Both versions come supplied with an adaptor kit which covers applications including GM, Fiat, Ford, Jeep, Chrysler, Saab, Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Volvo, Land Rover, VW, Rover, Opel and Alfa Romeo.
A master adaptor kit, product number 35083100, is also available to purchase separately and covers applications including Volvo, PSA Group, Renault, Jeep, Mitsubishi, GM, Suzuki, Toyota, Saab, Mercedes, Ssangyong, Audi, VW, BMW, Jaguar, Nissan, Daihatsu, Suzuki, Fiat, Lancia, Ford, Porsche, Alfa Romeo, Cadillac, Land Rover and Chrysler.
For further information click ‘more details’ below.