Following recent news of rising work volumes on the back on their partnership with Trinity Mirror, garage comparison site whocanfixmycar.com have now released an infographic of their ‘6 Online Car Repair Insights’.
You cam view the infographic here; it’s the result of analysis of data pooled from their website which suggests :
- SMS mobile phone text alerts win work, so plan this into your customer contact activity
- Ford lead the way on ‘jobs posted’ at 11.8%. More surprising perhaps, it’s Renault in second place with 8.9%
- Clutch replacement is the most common quote request, making up 9.1% of jobs posted. In general, there’s a tendency for customers to post higher value repairs for quotes through the price comparison site – servicing makes up just 8.3% of jobs.
- Feedback influences buying decisions! It’s not all about price; more jobs go to garages with feedback ratings to build trust. The site has an overall customer satisfaction rating of 96%
- Active garages get 1,900% income on investment – so every £1 spend generates £20 sales
- You can get change from a £1 a week to be quoting as the cost is just 96p !
You can view the Infographic from the ‘More Details’ button below and ‘Subscribe’ for direct updates from whocanfixmycar.com from the button at the top left of that page.