The Dura Service Pod measures just two metres and requires minimal installation, reducing interference and down time with day-to-day operations.
The company states: “The Service Pod houses oil/air/water reels, computer and tool storage, a waste bin and glove/towel dispenser in one single two metre unit.
“The design integrates electrical and communications outlets as well as a facility for the optional vertical tool storage cabinet that can also house a monitor.”
With everything needed for modern day vehicle servicing, the Service Pod can function as a service reception or rapid fit bay and can be used to enhance an existing workshop, or incorporated into a new workshop fit out.
The revolutionary design incorporates everything from secure tool storage to oil, air and water management creating the perfect ‘plug and play’ unit.
- Facilities for tool storage in control foam
- Waste bin drawer with removable bin
- Square peg panels for tool storage
- Facilities for fluid and air hoses
- Glove and towel dispenser
- Lockable computer cupboard
- Removable drip trays
- Facilities for computer screen and keyboard
- Power and communication panel
- Heavy duty composite work surface
For more information on The Service Pod or any of Dura’s product range, follow the ‘More Details’ link below.