Sealey’s NEW VS870 Smoke Diagnostic Tool – promotion price ’til 31st May
Sealey have added the new VS870 leak detector into their ever-developing vehicle service range. A smoke leak detector like the Sealey VS870 can be used by vehicle workshop garage technicians to find all manner of system leaks that would otherwise be extremely time consuming and difficult to detect. The time and labour savings involved typically mean the VS870 pays for itself within a few weeks!
VS870 detects a range of leaks including the air intake, cooling, evaporation, fuel, exhaust and vacuum systems. This Leak Detector is fast and simple to use, just connect to a 12V vehicle battery, uses mineral oil (not included) and shop air to generate smoke at low pressure while connected to a vehicle.
- Allows the technician to pinpoint all manner of system leaks including the air intake, cooling, evaporation, fuel, exhaust and vacuum systems.
- Fast and simple to use
- Features single button operation, flow control valve and auto power off.
- Uses mineral oil and shop air to generate smoke at low pressure while connected to a vehicle.
- System is clean and quick to use and connects to a 12V vehicle battery.
- Supplied with four different sizes of blanking cones.
VS870 is on offer at of £599.95+VAT and comes with a free EOBD Code Reader until 31st May 2013.
Enquire by email below today!
Valid : 31st May 2013