The Butts of Bawtry Pegasus kit, designed to keep the gritted surfaces of your equipment in peak condition at all times, available from £20.99 + VAT.
They’re designed for the waste-free repair of a patch, a roller, or a full set of rollers, as required.
- Kits use MiniMixes – small, accurate, easy to make mixes, avoiding waste even for small patches.
- Kits contain enough material for four MOT rollers – you choose to patch or coat full rollers as required.
- Unused material keeps until the next job.
- Pegasus Kits save up to 9/10’s of the cost of replacement rollers and up to 5/6’s of outside regritting.
- Coatings last at least a year, often up to 8,000 tests, if well applied, before minor, repairable wear occurs.
- Kits are self contained, easy to use and bring regritting into the normal planned maintenance schedule.
- Repairs are completed within 24 hours, summer or winter.
- Repair without removing rollers.
- Can be used for patching, chemicals can be resealed for later use.
For further information about Butts of Bawtry, click “more details” below.