Butts of Bawtry introduce the Doctor Charge 50 battery manager for total maintenance of WET, GEL, AGM, MF, spiral, start-stop batteries and support activities when intervening on vehicles in workshops, repair shops and car dealer premises, available for £299 + VAT.
- The innovative power stream technology guarantees better performance, up to 50 per cent more than traditional battery chargers.
- Pulse tronic technology guarantees optimal battery charging over eight phases.
- Doctor Charge 50 carries out five functions.
- Automatic charge and maintenance of batteries with PULSE TRONIC technology, even in difficult environmental conditions (low temperatures).
- Battery tests such as voltage at terminals, starting capacity (CCA) and operational check of the vehicle alternator.
- Recovery of sulphated or very discharged batteries, and recovery of optimal operation with periodic regeneration.
- Stable power supply source for battery changes (to protect the on-board electronics), for diagnostic activities (operation checks carried out on the vehicles), for keeping the batteries of display vehicles in showrooms operational.
- Vehicles start aid.
For further information, call 01302 710868, email [email protected] or click “more details” below.