Professional diagnosis of battery and alternator faults with the added facility to print the results, available for special price of £199 + VAT.
- Test battery condition with as little as 1V of residual charge.
- No heat, no sparks and no misdiagnosis.
- Checks condition of alternator, no complicated connections or interpretation required.
- Analyse the charging system at rest and under load to determine condition of the alternator.
- Connect and follow the prompts on the 2-line/16 character LCD screen for straightforward answers.
- Incorporates simple voltmeter for voltage tests and additional system diagnostics.
- Rugged construction.
- Supplied in carry-case with batteries, two rolls of printing paper and instruction manual.
For further information, or to order, click “more details” below.