Get a free first service when you purchase a WAECO ASC air conditioning service station in December.
Services are important to ensure the product is safe to use (230V and high-pressure refrigerant), a service will also check the product is functioning correctly and efficiently in its operations.
Air conditioning service machine benefits
- Thick unclean oil in vacuum pumps will increase the power consumption, due to the resistance within the motor, it will also increase vacuum time.
- The filter dryer is replaced to remove any moisture that has accidentally entered the system, this will protect the vehicles AC by ensuring the moisture is not put back in (moisture in vehicle AC systems will turn the compressor oil to acid, resulting in compressor failure and high costs for the customer/dealer).
- The scales and sensors are calibrated to confirm accuracy.
- Internal components, cables, hoses, connections, and their condition are checked to ensure they are OK.
WAECO air conditioning service centres for R 134a and R 1234yf
- Humidity free storage and feeding system for fresh oil and UV additive
- Integrated charging amount database
- Integrated refrigerant charging / recovery amount management
- Economical diagnosis tool
- TÜV-approved refrigerant purity
- User-friendly display units
- Competitive lifestyle costs:
– Maintenance-friendly vacuum pump
– High-capacity filter drier
– Valve block
– High-capacity, vibration cushioned weighing cell
– Heating belt
– Humidity free storage and feeding system
The offer is valid until December 31, 2018 and applies to WAECO ASC 1100 G, ASC 1300 G, ASC 2300 G, ASC 2500 G Low Emission, ASC 3000 G, ASC 3500 G Low Emission, ASC 5100 G, ASC 5300 G and ASC 5500 G RPA Low Emission service stations when purchased from Dometic WAECO or participating wholesalers.
To arrange your free service, call 0344 626 0139 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about WAECO, click ‘more details’ below.
Valid : Ends December 31, 2018.