The new WAECO ASC 1300 G is a fully automatic air conditioning service station, which performs standard service work on automotive air conditioners with R134a refrigerant.
There is a quick-start function which comes in very handy for everyday workshop use; simply enter the amount of refrigerant to be charged, make a total of three input instructions, and the unit will automatically do all the required functions.
Features include refrigerant recovery and recycling, residual pressure measurement, used oil drainage, evacuation, leak check, charging of fresh oil and UV additive, refrigerant charging with charging amount compensation of the service hoses.
- 95 per cent refrigerant recovery rate
- Humidity free storage and feeding system for fresh oil and UV additive
- Print-out of important service data, several print-outs possible
- Fully automatic refrigerant recycling, oil and additive management
- Automatic vacuum check
- Integrated refrigerant charging and recovery amount management
- Complies with SAE J 2099 and SAE J 2788
- Create a personalised charging amount database for 100 different vehicles
- Heated charging cylinder for high-speed charging, heat-up also possible during the charging process
- Special, eight-bearing weighing platform
- 500 ml used oil container for longer change intervals
- USB interface
For more information on the ASC 1300G, or to view the full range of A/C service stations from WAECO, click ‘more details’ below.