Bosch KTS560 is the new and latest Bluetooth diagnostic interface that supports all of today’s relevant diagnostic protocols, available at an offer price of £1295.00 + VAT until 30 April 2018.
It offers the highest level of software working with any Windows based PC and the world renowned Bosch diagnostic software ESI[tronic] 2.0.
- Supports “Easy Connect” and other Bosch vehicle specific adapters.
- Enhanced measurement technique included to support diagnosis and vehicle repair.
- Enhanced ECU diagnosis for DoIP (Diagnostics over Internet Protocol); the first product in IAM with this feature.
- Parallel or simultaneous diagnosis possible for a faster overview and reading of values.
- LED display.
- Measuring all actuators and sensors in the vehicle.
- Multimeter measurements during guided trouble-shooting with automatic transfer of measured values.
- Intelligent and future-proof thanks to internal OBD interchangeable adaptor.
- Universal OBD plug: Allows connectivity to vehicles with 14 V and 28 V vehicle electrical systems.
- Clear communication thanks to multiplexer and cable adaptor recognition: K and L line, SAE and can be switched to all possible terminals on the OBD plug.
- Reliable multiplexer actuation.
- Automatic control unit search function.
- Demo mode allows the 560 to be used without a vehicle connected.
- Resistance measurement with extended measuring ranges.
- Continuity tester for fault localisation.
- Diode measurement for tests in components.
- Voltage measurement with enhanced measurement functions.
- Bluetooth Class 1 standard with a range of up to 100m.
- Automatic KTS module search.
- Fully PassThru compliant.
- Operating systems: Vista Home Premium, Vista Business, Windows 7, Windows 8.
- Powered by ESI[tronic] 2.0.
For further information about Hickleys, click “more details” below.