Workshops can now expand their wheel balancing services with the Corghi EM43 HS 12 volt wheel balancer from Rema Tip Top, available at just £14.18 + VAT per week (subject to status) or £1,754.18 + VAT.
- Electronic balancing machine with microprocessor for off-vehicle wheels of cars, vans and motorcycles.
- Low balancing speed (98 rpm) reduces wheel spin times, reduces the risks due to revolving parts and saves energy.
- Wheel dimension detection device which positions adhesive weights in ALU P.
- Manual brake for locking the wheel shaft.
- Flange holder.
- Cover with trays to take weights of all kinds and the most commonly used accessories.
- Unbalance data acquisition at vehicle speed.
- Motor-driven wheel spin (Motor version) or manual (Hand spin version).
- Luminious digital dual display.
- Simple, user friendly keyboard for data input and program selection.
- Processing unit with 16 bit microprocessor.
- Unbalance values displayed in grams or ounces.
- Variety of different balancing modes available.
For further information about Rema Tip Top, contact sales on 0113 2770044 or Bruce Somerville on 07860 449436 or click “more details” below.