Rema Tip Top have introduced an ideal mobile tyre fitting solution with Corghi workshop equipment, featuring the Proline 122N 12 volt tyre changer (£1,750 + VAT) and the option to add the SX1 assist arm (£949.39 + VAT).
Corghi Proline 122N
£14.15 + VAT per week (subject to status) or £1,750.00 + VAT.
- Semi-automatic tyre changer for passenger cars, light transport vehicles, motorcycles and scooters.
- Manually translating swinging arm.
- Mechanical balancing of tool-holder shaft.
- Simultaneous positioning and locking of head by simply operating a single lever.
- Double acting bead breaker cylinder.
- “Square” self-centering chuck with rotation in 1 speed in both directions.
- Ergonomic pedals made of aluminium with clear functional symbols.
- Thermoformed parts casing at the base of the column.
SX1 assist arm
Universal multifunctional device for facilitating tyre mounting and demounting.
£7.68 + VAT per week (subject to status) or £949.39 + VAT.
For further information about Rema Tip Top, contact sales on 0113 2770044 or Bruce Somerville on 07860 449436 or click “more details” below.