Available from The Parts Alliance while stocks last, the Dunlop DL240M two-post electro-hydraulic lift features electrical lock release and manual lowering valve.
Two stage long rear arms and three stage short front arms are all fitted with screw adjustable (110-155mm) lifting pads.
These key features help this lift to be one of the most versatile on the market within the Dunlop range.
Contact your local branch of The Parts Alliance or call the Garage Essentials team on 0121 749 8801 quoting ‘Garage Wire’.
- 4000kg Lifting capacity
- Fast lifting & lowering time – 1 Phase / 3 Phase 75 seconds / 60 seconds
- Minimum height 110mm – 155mm (Screw adjustable)
- Maximum height 1780mm
- Front minimum / maximum arm length 600mm / 1100mm (3 stage)
- Rear minimum / maximum arm length 845mm / 1330mm (2 stage)
- 1 phase or 3 phase (16a Isolator required) powered
- Electro-hydraulic operation
For further information, contact your local branch – click ‘more details’ below to find the nearest Parts Alliance branch.