The super fast Bendix diagnostic unit, exclusively available from the Parts Alliance for £1,095.00 + VAT, covers a wide range of car models including European, Asian, American and Chinese models.
It also has a range of powerful test functions, and provides accurate live data.
- Service light resets and injector programming.
- Diesel particulate filter regeneration/replacement.
- Featuring the latest Android™ Tablet technology.
- Next generation software: OE-level access to Asian, European, and Domestic applications for module coding, resets, relearns, and bi-directional capabilities.
- Code Search for code solutions,automatically searches Google™ with DTC and related info.
- Install third party apps and software.
- Auto-ID all available vehicle systems and modules.
- Class-1 Bluetooth® 4.0 connector for a wired.
- OBD II experience in a wireless device.
- Audible alarm prevents leaving the.
- Bluetooth® connector in the car.
- High resolution camera with still and video capabilities (5MP Rear 2MP Front).
- Featuring 512MB RAM memory and 4,290 mAh lithium-ion long life battery.
- Software subscription included.
- Uses a micro USB 2.0 and a 3.5MM headphone jack.
- Products meet international quality and environmental regulations, including as FCC, CE and RoHS.
To order or to find out more about this diagnostic tool contact your local branch of The Parts Alliance by calling 0121 749 8801, quoting ‘Garage Essentials Spring 2018’.
Click ‘more details’ below to find your nearest Parts Alliance branch.