£15m skills funding boost critical to get 75,000 more technicians EV-ready

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat £15m skills funding boost critical to get 75,000 more technicians EV-ready

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stuart Woolley

The Institute of the Motor Industry urges government to bolster employer funding for skills training  The British Motor Show will showcase the be
    [See the full post at: £15m skills funding boost critical to get 75,000 more technicians EV-ready]

#216116 Reply
    Meat-Head

Err excuse me the official documents on imi website mentions
    “Less mistakes” so they can GTF, the self serving self centred money grabbing fuds.

The tools, insulated socket set £200+ just coated in one plastic, how do you get the nut off the bolt anyway.

Every staff member of Imi should be all forced to do something on an fully electric car. Measure the voltage to the motor for a start. They wanted them, read the terms and conditions of signing up to their website, they can GTF, as for that Karen Lesley Woolley, followed me on twitter then instantly blocked me for no reason at all, then refused to talk to me on the phone.

As for letters after names, you should earn them not pay for them
    Still not found on imi website why electric cars are environmentally friendly!
    Just tailpipe emissions your saving and as a cyclist (guy with wig still got my license), no end of folks cross the road and not look.

So no, Meat-Head-Motors will he disbanded if forced to join imi
    Not bothered, can retrain to be window cleaner or road sweeping, dog poo bin
    Emptier, young enough to change job, besides this locking of obd ports needs knocked on the head.

Meat-Head BPB BSC OHPEF CPA FET RSAL2x4

#216118 Reply
    belinda teasdale

Try cutting working tax credits and benefits so people are more encouraged to go back to work instead of sponging from the tax payers

#216119 Reply
    Peter

The IMI talk rubbish. The training is there for those that require it and the uptake will happen as it is required. EVs are very safe the IMI are just trying to increase there profits as usual.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: £15m skills funding boost critical to get 75,000 more technicians EV-ready

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.