Andrew Page to be rebranded as LKQ Euro Car Parts

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Andrew Page to be rebranded as LKQ Euro Car Parts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Euro Car Parts and Andrew Page are to be rebranded as ‘LKQ Euro Car Parts’, owner LKQ Europe has confirmed. All branches will move under the new LKQ E
    [See the full post at: Andrew Page to be rebranded as LKQ Euro Car Parts]

#197263 Reply
    matthew

Re brand as “Eurages” on account of how long it takes to get anything from them.

#197284 Reply
    Mark

Buy up the completion. Close them down then put your prices up. Simple

#197289 Reply
    Steve

Sad times, have dealt with Pages for Nearly 40 years but times must move on too many people in grey suits.
    Fortunately we have Euro & Parts Alliance branch in Harrogate so play them off against
    each other.

#198111 Reply
    Rich

I worked at ecp when the competitions authority came round. I was told to lie and was looked in the face by the then ceo Martin Gray. Everyone knew it was going to happen, close AP down, merge and get rid of the name. That was 4 years ago. Covid just sped up their process of covering up their original plans.

Now, workng for a competitor, you start to see through their schemes, lies and bullying. Never will I work for them again. They lost a great asset by not looking after me when I had an operation. Hope it goes tits up

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Andrew Page to be rebranded as LKQ Euro Car Parts

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.