October 6, 2020 at 9:32 am #201567Mike Ruff, GW editorKeymaster
COVID-19 guidance for the automotive aftermarket sector has been updated to include the latest advice on the wearing of face coverings in customer-fac
[See the full post at: COVID-19 guidance for automotive aftermarket updated to meet new requirements]October 6, 2020 at 6:19 pm #201595Meat-HeadParticipant
Normally I would jump on a link like that and read it top to bottom 3 times.
Yet as the link is smmt and mentions imi not even going to bother.
Smmt are incapable of
1) replying to a Tweeted question (simple couple of times) without blocking
2) in capable of replying to an email
3) not really sure what there opening hours are when telephoned
Imi are also incapable of
1) replying to a ‘mis tweet’ you dont block someone for a mistake
You sell them something they dont want or need
2) incapable of a sensible fire evacuation plan
3) incapable of giving a name/number of ANY garage
That can look at a car with warning light on in a given
EDIT. LINK mentions second. Most confusing
- This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Meat-Head.