Customer thanks garage owner for saving his life

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Customer thanks garage owner for saving his life

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

A 78-year-old who collapsed while dropping his car off for an MOT has thanked the garage owner for saving his life. Now fully recovered, John Andrew w
    [See the full post at: Customer thanks garage owner for saving his life]

#201591 Reply
    Anthony Roe

Very nice sometimes to see happy endings well done sir and may this elderly gentleman have many more years to celebrate his life

#201592 Reply
    Eddie Bamber

I had a lady collapse in my recovery truck. I diverted off the motorway and fortunately there was a medical centre nearby. One of the Doctors attended to her and she was later o/k to carry on with her journey. On another occasion I was on the beach on holiday in Majorca when some guys pulled an elderly Gent out of the sea. We all gave him chest compressions until the lifeguards then ambulance arrived. Sadly, he never survived and it was heartbreaking to see his wife crying uncontrollably. Some things will always stay with you.

#201594 Reply
    Meat-Head
    Blocked

Never had the misfortune to have anything like that , but my
    Mate had a customer with an elpitic fit, as the guy was in the door way, he just stepped over the man and carried on working, he quite rightly pointed out if he didn’t his boss would have been upset as how do you invoice for medical repairs
    When covered by the NHS.

As for modern heart surgery, routine as fitting a turbo charger to anything with a HDI 16 engine or heater motor in a corsa/punto!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Customer thanks garage owner for saving his life

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.