Dirty car interiors found to be more germ-ridden than a toilet seat

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Dirty car interiors found to be more germ-ridden than a toilet seat

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Some cars in the UK can be 16 times more germ-ridden than the seat of a toilet, a new study has found. John Ward, professor of synthetic biology for b
    [See the full post at: Dirty car interiors found to be more germ-ridden than a toilet seat]

#203996 Reply
    Meat-Head
    Blocked

Yeah can garage wire lobby for cars like that for mot fail. Full on do not drive take on lowloader

Your in the country, this guy looses control as a can of Aldi BO basher
    Stops break pedal wack – ambulance comes & contamination you and them with TB.

Farmers are dawg owners, that stink.

You expect odd car with junk that has come in as non start or from body shop
    As they didn’t expect to be taking their car to a garage!

#203998 Reply
    Gary King

As a technician and MOT tester I have had to sit in some filthy cars in my time. The worst offenders are fleet and motability customers because they have the attitude that they don’t own the car do have no invested interest in looking after it. Some of these cars could be described as a mobile bin, and now we get disposable face masks left in cars I even had one hanging from the rear view mirror. It’s not acceptable. My car is not like that so I find it very unpleasant to have to work on one that is covered in filth.

#204028 Reply
    Meat-Head
    Blocked

Mobabilty customers are also the ones that cant walk without out TWO walking sticke, park in middle of yard, lots of heavy breathing asking for price on towbar for caravan, once price given they ask if you can fit used bar to new car!

Mobility cars also low mileage makes you ask why bother!

Your disabled and should not drive or your not!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Dirty car interiors found to be more germ-ridden than a toilet seat

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.