Euro Car Parts ‘fit for me’ commissions 21,000 jobs for workshops

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Euro Car Parts ‘fit for me’ commissions 21,000 jobs for workshops

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Fit It For Me, the LKQ Euro Car Parts online platform that matches vehicle owners to independent garages, has sent more than 21,000 jobs into the inde
    [See the full post at: Euro Car Parts ‘fit for me’ commissions 21,000 jobs for workshops]

#213580 Reply
    paul jennings

This has not produced additional revenue, only removed garage margins on parts.

#213596 Reply
    Mario Lavergata

So basically we are now fitting customer purchased parts with no profit margin and if the part fails I guess we will have to stick to the Haynes manual time at a so called “trade rate” even though “trade rates” are highly questionable when a customer can go into an ECP branch and gets the same price and sometimes a better price than the garage that spends a few thousand pounds a month with them. when it comes to warranty work, in line with the factors, I now have a one price for all.

#213633 Reply
    Meat-Head

As per normal, never heard of this, know nothing, not being informed.
    Bet everyone else has in the area.

Euro’s rung us up other day desperate for us to buy something, anything.
    So asked about something. With the surcharged part, ended up paying double
    Until exchange unit returned.

As for their “lifetime warranty” only found out last week they knocked it on the head.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Euro Car Parts ‘fit for me’ commissions 21,000 jobs for workshops

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.