‘Fit for me’ service opens up new revenue streams for independent garages, Euro Car Parts says

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat ‘Fit for me’ service opens up new revenue streams for independent garages, Euro Car Parts says

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Brian Waite

I used to have a £4k monthly bill with euro but have transferred all my business to my other two suppliers.
    When your delivery from Euro is held up as the driver is running up and down stairs in flats delivering to the public at lower prices than you receive then it’s time to give euro the boot.

#197082 Reply
    Austin Newman

Great idea from ECP there!!! Its already hard enough to explain to a potential new customer that you won`t fit their own supplied parts due to warranty issues and insurance cover without ECP wading in with such a great idea. I think the “partners” they have might well be garages that you would want to steer clear of if you were the general public, if they don’t know basic legal stuff like that.
    Is really angers me that our so called “trade partners” i.e. the factors, will sell to retail as well as the trade, try shopping at Howdens if you don’t have a trade account. This is one reason I wont use ECP except in a real emergency.
    Why do GarageWire promote such a thing?

#197264 Reply
    Andrew Parsons

Unbelievable. ECP get worse and worse. They stopped supplying OE equivalent brands that we know, replacing it with a cheap American brand. But now they pull this stunt!!! No one in the trade believes this could be good for the independent repairer. As all my colleagues have said, this is them taking all the parts profit with no risk. It’s the last straw, we will not be using them anymore.

#197265 Reply
    Lesley Thorne

Absolute joke!!! so we are now going to have customers self diagnosing problems with their cars?? What an ridiculous idea. We wont be participating in this scheme…I value our technicians far too much to put that stress onto them. All it will do is line ECP pockets and take the profit out of our pockets.

#202573 Reply
    David Page

well thats it ECP can go and f–k themselves for any parts we might have bought from no on

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: ‘Fit for me’ service opens up new revenue streams for independent garages, Euro Car Parts says

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.