Garage owner attacked and told business would be burnt down if police were called

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Garage owner attacked and told business would be burnt down if police were called

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Peter fearnley.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

An independent garage owner that came to help a woman following a “minor bump” outside the workshop in Manchester was attacked with a hammer by a viol
    [See the full post at: Garage owner attacked and told business would be burnt down if police were called]

#173826 Reply
    Christopher

Good riddance to the racist thug! I just wish he would of been locked up for longer after reading this article I will be much more vigilant.

#173827 Reply
    Saffron

Absolute disgrace !!! Shame on her creating that situation – Good comment by Judge but I would have given them both longer for their outrageous and disgusting behaviour.

#173835 Reply
    Peter fearnley

More violence what is it with increasing numbers of people always so stressed and angry wanting to hurt & abuse others I know it’s a pipe dream but wouldn’t it be good if we were a bit more helpful & tolerant to others . Hmm I know it ain’t going to happen

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Garage owner attacked and told business would be burnt down if police were called

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.