Garage to lose £12K during road closure, owner fears

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Garage to lose £12K during road closure, owner fears

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

A Gloucester-based independent garage could stand to lose around £12,000 during a six-day road closure while the street it operates on is resurfaced.
    [See the full post at: Garage to lose £12K during road closure, owner fears]

#208658 Reply
    Joy Mattock

Gloucestshire County Council – so are you going to let vehicle part delivery vans through to this poor guy ? They have no idea how this business runs and don’t give a damn. Shame on you.

#208659 Reply
    Julie Pirie

This is typical of highways they have no consideration for the businesses that there work may effect and there is nothing we can do I am constantly ringing East Cheshire Council up as we are on a main road and as soon as they need to do any work outside our garage they block our whole forecourt off with there vans and trucks and put up traffic lights they wont move to let our customers in and then give me verbal abuse when I say they have to move. You must fight the case this work can be done at night or at the weekend.

#208661 Reply
    Meat-Head
    Blocked

1) neck wearing face mask fud
    2) if can afford to make that much money can plan the jobs for them few days
    3) cant some staff have holiday earlier!
    4) looks a right miserable chopper

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Garage to lose £12K during road closure, owner fears

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.