Roads Minister announces ‘evidence review’ of red lights for recovery operators

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Roads Minister announces ‘evidence review’ of red lights for recovery operators

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In a significant win for the roadside rescue and recovery industry, Roads Minister Michael Ellis MP has announced that the Department for Transport (D
    [See the full post at: Roads Minister announces ‘evidence review’ of red lights for recovery operators]

#182430 Reply
    Peter fearnley

Can’t come soon enough well done everyone involved in the campaign

#182432 Reply
    JOHN LOCKWOOD

I WAS ANB AA PATROL FOR 18 YEARS STARTING IN THE BAD WINTER OF 1987, IN THAT DECUSIONS ABOUT RECOVERY AND BREAKDOWN SERVICES NEEDING DIFFERENT COLOUR BEACONS THAN AMBER, MAGENTA WAS ADVISED AND I BELIEVE SOME LANDROVER DEDICATED BREAKDOWN VEHICLES WERE EQUIPTED WITH THESE AS A TRIAL APPARENTLY MAGENTA CAN BE SEEN AT A GREATER DISTANCE.

#183071 Reply
    gerald humphrey

yes this would be great step forward i have been on the M25 and come close to losing my life we do a very dangerous job so come lets have a bit more protection Gerrys auto repairs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Roads Minister announces ‘evidence review’ of red lights for recovery operators

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.