Student faces increased car insurance after BMW tech was caught speeding

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Student faces increased car insurance after BMW tech was caught speeding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

A student has claimed that he’s facing a car insurance hike after his BMW was clocked speeding while it was undergoing repairs at a BMW dealership. Eu
    [See the full post at: Student faces increased car insurance after BMW tech was caught speeding]

#186585 Reply
    Steve J

get the BMW dealership to put in writing that vehicle was in theyre custody and driven under road test conditions

#186716 Reply
    Tracy

This happened to my son a few years ago, I phoned the insurance company and explained that the vehicle was in the local garage been repaired. Through their navigation systems the insurance company could easily tell that at the stated time the vehicle was not in my son’s possession. They could actually tell that it had been at the garage. We were told not to worry about anything and his premiums did not increase. I suggest he speaks to his insurers and explains the situation.

#186940 Reply
    Steve

I presume his student loan is paying for a BMW……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Student faces increased car insurance after BMW tech was caught speeding

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.