Suicidal £30k tool thief spared jail

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Suicidal £30k tool thief spared jail

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

A garage workshop thief who admitted his part in a burglary which saw £30,000 worth of equipment stolen has been spared jail after trying to take his
    [See the full post at: Suicidal £30k tool thief spared jail]

#177648 Reply
    Ken Lister

And they say crime does not pay ! 30k worth of damage to a small business and in reality the thieving little muppet has got away with it .The legal system in this country is a Joke why should buisness always be the looser ?

#177652 Reply
    Anthony Roe

totally agree, i guess the garage had to claim on their insurance increasing their costs making it even harder to earn a living that is if the insurance company agreed to pay out as they always find a way of wriggling out of it

#177655 Reply
    Craig Ross

Imagine if the same thief broke into a Judge, Magistrates or Social workers home & caused the same amount of damage & stole £30,000 of their property i am sure the sentence wouldnt be so leniant. These mindless morons (by that i mean the Judges/Magistrates/Social workers) are so out of touch with the real world they dont see the what the “commoners” can see….. Crime does pay!
    As for the defence that the defendant was probably schizophrenic … thats what drugs do for you.

#177661 Reply
    Peter Miles

If his suicide attempt had been a success would the world have been a better or a worse place?
    Just a question to think about.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Suicidal £30k tool thief spared jail

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.