Trade body urges garages to engage directly with customers in latest Work Provider Report

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Trade body urges garages to engage directly with customers in latest Work Provider Report

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The Independent Garage Association (IGA) has published its latest report into consumer facing websites that provide work to independent garages. The t
    [See the full post at: Trade body urges garages to engage directly with customers in latest Work Provider Report]

#176816 Reply
    Peter Miles

I totally agree! There is no way I would use any of these “work providers” because all they do in reality is make the garage bid for work AND charge you for putting in what sometimes has to be an almost loss-making price. Also if the work provider goes out of business (some may, this is all quite new) what are you left with? You have no customer base behind you.
    There is no way I would ever overcharge a customer but I do charge a fair price and provide, I hope, a consistently excellent and fully guaranteed service. In short my customers trust me and I trust them. That keeps me busy 6 and more often than not 7 days a week. If someone wants to send their car to someone they don’t know because they’re the cheapest then that’s fine. But I want no part of it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Trade body urges garages to engage directly with customers in latest Work Provider Report

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.