Video: Garage owner sacks apprentice for taking customer’s car to Greggs

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat Video: Garage owner sacks apprentice for taking customer’s car to Greggs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The owner of Causeway Garage in Gateshead claims to have sacked his apprentice and issued a final warning to another employee after a customer discove
    [See the full post at: Video: Garage owner sacks apprentice for taking customer’s car to Greggs]

#191008 Reply
    Paul

What a mistake-bake

#191009 Reply
    Dougal

I Would have done the same as this manager. I might have let the apprentice stay but not if he got lippy.

#191015 Reply
    Gary

we used to use the test drive to kill two birds with one stone to test the vehicle and pick up anything we needed. Was also a treat for the apprentice to get out the garage for 5 mins. Prob a mouthy lad which is why he got sacked. Makes me glad I’m a mobile patrol these days and can stop and get something when I like!

#191016 Reply
    Gary

Also hate it when mechanics are referred to as such one second and then to being technicians in the same story. Americanisms. Had a dealer call me a ‘technician’ the other day and I said no mate I’m a mechanic!

#191018 Reply
    Marcus Hamblin

Youth is wasted on the young, sex drugs and sausages roll’s !!!.

#191019 Reply
    Mike

Very apt punishment… and I hope the garage owner cancelled the car owners bill !

#191020 Reply
    Brian Waite

Feel a bit sorry for the owner of the garage now that this is hitting the national newspapers and our local media. 5 Minutes of madness to wreck his business.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: Video: Garage owner sacks apprentice for taking customer’s car to Greggs

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.