WhoCanFixMyCar.com has “transformed our business”, garage says

Home Page Forums Discussions General independent garage chat WhoCanFixMyCar.com has “transformed our business”, garage says

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark Hughes
    Keymaster

An independent garage has praised WhoCanFixMyCar.com (WCFMC.com) after securing more than 200 bookings through the company, which has “transformed” th
    [See the full post at: WhoCanFixMyCar.com has “transformed our business”, garage says]

#175053 Reply
    Peter Miles

I’m not a big believer in these companies that make you quote for work so you have to compete on price alone and then take a cut of the margins you’ve already stripped right back just to get the job.
    And, in this case, to say that after your first month you needed more? I can’t see that they gave themselves anything like enough time to build up a reputation. And now they’ve ditched that to just chase the cheap customers.
    I wish them well but I’m afraid that’s how I see it.

#175060 Reply
    Steven Dwns

We are using WCFMC.com almost one year and out of 100 quote we send out hardly get 2 booked jobs. The fluctuation of the labor cost between jobs and garages are so high (in our area) that it is almost impossible to beat the cheapest ones and if you offer to do the repair almost for free the customer hardly believes that you are not a dodgy garage. But well… it is what it is. Customers first.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

LEAVE A REPLY:

Reply To: WhoCanFixMyCar.com has “transformed our business”, garage says

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

The reCAPTCHA verification period has expired. Please reload the page.

Lost Password

Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.