The Independent Garage Association (IGA) has released its 2021 calendar of free-to-attend member events, scheduled to be held across the country.
The meetings are set to help garage businesses identify and combat current challenges faced by the industry.
The DVSA will be in attendance to discuss changes across the industry and MOT testing updates.
An IGA sookesperson said: “Although times are currently uncertain for many businesses across the UK, the Independent Garage Association is still striving to provide the best possible support for independent garages.
“Our member events provide an opportunity for you to find out more about the issues impacting your business and the automotive sector, direct from your Trade Body Association.”
IGA 2021 member events
- Launceston – Tuesday 22nd June
- Wakefield – Tuesday 6th July
- Aylesford – Tuesday 20th July
- Peterborough – Tuesday 31st August
- Penrith – Wednesday 8th September
- Bridgend – Tuesday 21st September
- Warrington – Tuesday 5th October
- Hemel Hempstead – Tuesday 19th October
- Taunton – Tuesday 2nd November
- Bury St Edmunds – Tuesday 16th November
- Havant – Tuesday 30th November
Doors open at 9:30am, at each location with presentations starting promptly at 10:00am.
Tea and coffee is provided.
Each event is free to attend but tickets must be booked in advance as places are strictly limited to 30 per event, unless otherwise specified.
Non-members of the IGA are also welcome to attend.
For further information, call the IGA on 01788 205908 or email [email protected].