EDT Automotive, the multi-award winning engine decontamination specialist, understands that these are some of the most testing times that the automotive aftermarket has faced in recent memory: garages collectively will need to call upon the trade’s renowned resilience and flexibility.
Many garages may have decided to remain open in order to help keep key workers’ vehicles moving, while others may be closed and using this time to evaluate business strategy or research ways in which to diversify and broaden capabilities.
According to EDT’s managing director, David Holmes, there are five solid reasons why garages unfamiliar with the company’s engine decontamination equipment would do well to investigate what it could do to enhance their business.
- EDT’s unique, award-winning engine decontamination machine cleans engines 25 times better than the original filter. The machines are specifically designed to carry out a deep clean, utilising a bespoke-design mineral oil with proven cleaning capabilities, which is heated to 40 degrees and injected into engine at 40 PSI. This process efficiently and effectively cleans the engine’s oil system via a reverse-flush, preparing it to receive new oil which is free from the residue normally left after conventional servicing.
- The company employs a pay-per-use system which requires no capital outlay. According to David: “We aim to get you into profit within two months of having our product.”
- EDT is the UK’s highest rated car care company on TrustPilot, with 208 reviews all rated at ‘Great’ or ‘Excellent’, as well as an impressive overall rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- EDT gives all of its garage partners total product support, with unique, proven sales training which helps staff to generate incremental sales profit.
- David explains: “Our product is a profit generator for your garage: it will excite your customers and drive customer satisfaction up in your business.” Evan Finlayson-Green, owner of Revs of Horsham in West Sussex, took to EDT’s TrustPilot page to write: “Fantastic service from day one: from meeting David and Adam, to them introducing us to their detox treatment machine. David answered a lot of questions that I had, providing useful and informative info. My team have now received our EDT detox machine, along with full training and live demos. Two days in and 5 detox treatments completed with great results and happy customers.”
David believes that garages could be missing out on a sizeable untapped market in their local area.
“An EDT deep-clean could result in emissions being reduced by 69%, fuel savings of up to 26 per cent, increased brake horsepower, increased torque, a much quieter running engine plus extended engine life.
“Every vehicle that enters your workshop could benefit from these improvements, making every vehicle that you work on a potential sales opportunity.”
Anyone interested in arranging a demonstration of EDT Automotive’s innovative range of engine cleaning equipment should call the team 01233 712341 or select ‘more details’ below.