Febi supplies over 400 ball joints for a variety of vehicle makes and models including Audi, Seat and Renault and Vauxhall.
A spokesperson said: “Febi follows strict specifications and stringent quality checking across its range, ensuring precision and first time fit.
“Febi uses top quality steel and OE grade rubber, matching OE both inside the component and out.
“Our manufacturing competence ensures that strict quality checks are carried out in-house across our steering and suspension ranges to ensure they meet very exacting standards, whether parts are made in-house or supplied through expert supplier partnerships.”
Febi range highlights
- Ball joint ProKit (9013331227, 2D0407361B) for Mercedes Sprinter (901,902,903)
- Ball joint ProKit 1451914 Ford Transit (06-2014, 2013-), Tourneo 02-2012
- Ball joint 3640.73 Citroen Berlingo 2008-, C4 04-2011, DS5 2011- / Peugeot 3008 09-2016, 308 07-2014
- Ball joint 40160-00QAS, 7701056969, 09109909 Nissan Interstar 02-2011 / Renault Master 97-2013 / Vauxhall Movano 98-2010
- Ball joint 401604793R Dacia Sandero 07-2013 / Renault Clio 05-2014, Megane 02-2012
- Ball joint (ProKit) 2113300335 Mercedes C-Class (202), E-Class (210)
The Febi product brand is part of the Bilstein Group, which also incorporates the strong SWAG and Blue Print brands.
Select ‘more details’ below to visit the new online catalogue.