GW readers are being offered the opportunity to test and review the X431 Pro 4 from Launch ahead of coverage in GW Views.
The Launch X431 Pro 4 is an advanced automotive diagnostic tool based on the latest Android OS and technology and supports American, Asian and European passenger car and light commercial vehicles.
With a whole host of special features and vital functions for any modern mechanic, the tool comes with a selection of adapters, essential leads and a handy carry case.
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Save, share and print report sheets
- OBD II functionality
- Live date graphing
- One click internet updates
- Manufacturer specific reset and service functions
- Smart design with docking station
- Automatic VIN recognition
- New battery registration
- ABS brake bleeding
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Module programming and recoding
- Service light / oil reset
- Key coding / matching
- Tyre pressure monitoring reset
- 10.1″ touch screen
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB Micro SD
- 5.0 mega pixel rear camera
- 7000 mAh lithium ion battery
- 600mm x 170mm x 415mm