As a provider of business management software, MAM is positioned to offer practical advice to businesses throughout the automotive supply chain.
Stand visitors will be able to view demonstrations and discuss products from across MAM’s portfolio, which includes:
- Autopart v30 – Business management software for motor factors, distributors and retailers
- Autocat v8 – A comprehensive electronic parts catalogue
- Autowork Online – Web-based garage and workshop management software
- Warehouse management software – A solution to optimise goods flow, record keeping and reporting
- Tablet apps – Programs for sales reps, stock taking, and electronic vehicle health checks (eVHC)
“We’re excited to be exhibiting at Automechanika Birmingham again after last year’s successful event,” said Mark Kendall, national sales manager at MAM Software.
“The show is one of the biggest events in the UK aftermarket calendar.
“It presents us with an excellent opportunity to meet existing and prospective customers face-to-face, and explain how we can work with them to improve their business performance.”
To find out more about Autopart from MAM Software, click ‘more details’ below.