Pico Automotive has announced the beta release of PicoScope 7 automotive software and is looking for volunteers for testing.
A Pico Automotive spokesperson said: “We are happy to announce the early release of our brand new PicoScope 7 automotive software.
“PicoScope 6 is the industry standard for automotive oscilloscope software.
“We have been working hard to make it even better and will soon start beta testing of PicoScope 7 automotive.”
The latest software includes
- Touchscreen and tablet-friendly user interface
- Multiple platforms: our software now supports Windows, Linux and macOS
- New Guided Test Menu with updated Guided Tests
- File compatibility with PicoScope 6
- Bigger waveform space
- Improved ease of use
- Faster streaming
- Better support for high-resolution monitors
- New fixed sampling rate mode
Technicians interested in testing the new software can volunteer by clicking ‘more details’ below.