Since its inception in 2016, TechMan’s garage workshop management system has constantly expanded its offering to ensure ever-increasing returns for its customers.
Over the past four years TechMan has bolstered its offering with a range of new functions, including an MOT date refreshing service to help cleanse user data, ‘Time Assist’ to improve job creation and quotation accuracy, a web booking system for customer convenience, and PDQ unit integration for real-time job reconciliation.
But according to TechMan, the TechView tablets remain one of the system’s most compelling reasons for garages to make the switch, proving incredibly popular during product demonstrations.
Electronic vehicle health check
TechView is a customisable electronic vehicle health check (EVHC) companion, which, according to Leo Freebairn, national sales manager at TechMan, “delivers efficient and profitable mobile working”.
To further persuade those with doubts concerning the advantages of adopting the TechMan system, Leo added: “We’ve identified the six core benefits of going paperless that drive financial returns straight to the bottom line of any garage.”
Benefits for garages going paperless
- No more waiting for job sheets: as soon as a job is allocated to a technician they can view it on their tablet or phone. All updates also flow back from technicians immediately as work progresses.
- No more missing information: technicians have everything they need, right where it’s required. Bits of paper that get lost or rely on unreadable handwriting become a thing of the past.
- Less time spent on admin: job sheets updated at the click of a button mean less time is spent by technicians writing out information. They can even link up to vehicle history.
- Greater control: TechView is fully configurable, so managers can ensure work is done right, information gets recorded and nothing’s forgotten. Completed check sheets can be sent to customers too.
- Clear reporting: it’s quick and simple to analyse completed work using TechMan’s suite of tools, making it easy to respond to queries and identify ways to streamline business, promoting focus on jobs that add to the bottom line.
- Improved customer communication: where future work is recommended as a result of a check, users can provide customers with estimates, with TechMan’s system automatically creating contact reminders when the time comes.
To find out more about TechMan call 01604 666720 or follow the ‘more details’ link below.