TEXA has released the details of its remaining training dates for 2019, offering a complete programme of courses for mechatronic specialists.
The training programme is based on a range of courses dealing with specific environments and innovative learning tools, lead by a certified training organisation who only employ highly qualified trainers.
TEXAEDU training courses
- P1 Bike – 5th November (Nelson)
- FGAS – 7th November (Nelson)
- Trailer EBS – 12th & 13th November (Nelson)
- P1 Car – 19th November (Nelson)
- P1 Truck – 26th & 27th November (Nelson)
- Adblue Truck – 3rd & 4th December (Nelson)
- Adblue Car – 10th & 11th December (Nelson)
- Electrics Course – 12th & 13th December (Nelson)
- ADAS Car – 17th December (Nelson)
Divided into modules so that workshops and garages can choose exactly the right course for their needs, the modules are designed to develop mechanical skills into electronic and mechatronic competence.
TEXA has developed a vast range of diagnostic solutions over the years and has a complete understanding of the problems involved in vehicle repair work.
This unique experience provides the foundation for TEXAEDU training courses.
Classes make full use of diagnostic tools and electronic simulators in practical situations to facilitate quick and effective learning.
In May 2009, the Association of Automotive Professionals and Manufacturers awarded the “Excellence Award” to TEXAEDU for its commitment, dedication and efforts in raising standards in the profession.
If you would like more information or if you would like to book on a course, email [email protected] or follow the ‘more details’ link below.