The Autoboss V30 Elite covers the full range of vehicle models, making it an essential tool for the independent automotive expert.
The price is now only £1250 + VAT and 2 years free updates (usually £1495 + VAT, save £245 + VAT). You can use the ‘More Details’ button to visit the website now.
Features of the V30 PRO Elite :
- European & Asian vehicles with dealer-level power
- Widest vehicle range gives you the best value in a single unit
- More OEM level diagnostics than any other tool in the aftermarket industry
- More than just reading & clearing fault codes – goes far beyond and accesses the complete vehicle, including: drive line, chassis, body, and the networking/communication modules
- Live data and graphing, performs actuations and adaptations
- Key programming, Electronic parking brake, Service light reset and much more
- Easy to use VGA colour touch screen
- Built in mini printer and outer cover
- Simple and direct interface without the “Bells & Whistles;” gets right to the problem- quickly and efficiently
- A4 printing capability
- Constant updates and downloads keep the system the on the cutting edge of industry technology
- Live phone support from REAL technicians
- All necessary cables and adapters included
- CAN Capable
Other features include:
A ‘Favourites’ option enabling you to quickly access vehicles you work on the most, the latest generation hardware for increased speed and reliability, improved stability of vehicle communications, quicker and easier updating procedures, increased memory (8GB as standard) and larger touch screen with improved graphics.
One of the most popular functions of the V30 Elite is the ‘self learn’ function.
This function gives the tool an element of intelligence that allows it to understand the correct values for ECU live data parameters (such as sensor voltages, air mass meter readings components status etc) automatically when connected to a vehicle e.g it will learn that on a Vauxhall Astra 1.7 diesel the coolant temperature sender should be reading between 0.5 to 4.5 V.
In addition to this, it also has a ‘comparison’ function which compares the above learned values against the vehicle you are working on and highlights values which are out of range.
Valid : 'Til 22nd December 2014