Bartec is promoting its TECH600 with 15 sensors for £595 + VAT.
The frustration of wrong service kits or wasted time dismantling a wheel to get to the sensor will be a thing of the past.
The TECH600 can identify whether the sensor it has just read is OE or Aftermarket, and the Manufacturer.
Its easy to use and intuitive menu screens boast a range of time-saving features to help you get the job done quicker and with no hassle.
Add the FREE Bartec TPMS Desktop for completed job reports, automatic software updates, and data received straight from the tool, allowing you to manage multiple vehicles through the diagnostic and repair process.
The TECH600 TPMS tool with 15 programmable sensors is available from Bartec for £595 + VAT.
- Rugged design to withstand the tyre shop environment
- Optimised for RITE-Sensor with the fastest simplest RITE-SYNC process
- Graphical interface allows technicians to quickly navigate the menus
- Supports universal replacement TPMS sensors from Bartec, Schrader, Huf, Wegmann etc.
- Wireless tool and OBD connector mean fewer broken cables
- Activates and reads all OE TPMS sensors
- Capable of software and coverage updates over WiFi
- Gets regular software updates throughout the year
- Easy to use for beginners, but with expert features available
- Wireless charging ensures your tool is always ready to use
- Has BLE ready for the next generation of TPMS sensor (like Tesla)
- Capable of downloading data to a PC or the Cloud for traceability
- Has detailed relearn procedures including indirect vehicle resetting
- Manufactured in the UK with UK customer support
- RITE-SENSOR Programmable Universal TPMS Sensor
For further information, select ‘more details’ below.