The MXTS 70 is a powerful automatic workshop charger with state of the art technology to serve both 12 V and 24 V batteries.
It’s sophisticated yet extremely user friendly. The MXTS 70 features different displays showing the status of charging, charge voltage, current, charge time (h), and energy indication (Ah) for battery condition control. It includes all necessary functions for professional workshop battery care such as :
- Selectable modes for optimal battery size adaptation
- Selectable power supply program for constant voltage output of 13.6 V (max 70 A) or 27.2 V (max 35 A)
- Patented desulphation function
- Reconditioning function to restore stratified and deeply discharged batteries
- Unique float/pulse maintenance charging
- Diagnostic features to determine if a battery can receive and retain a charge
- Temperature sensor for optimised charging at all times.
The charger is IP20 classified, housed in heavy duty aluminium for rough environments and designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected, and short-circuit proof. The MXTS 70 includes a 2-year warranty.
Use the “More Details” button for full details. This is an “On the Day” offer from Hickleys available at Simply Diagnostics
£100 off at only £639.95 + VAT
Valid : 13th - 14th July