Digital-Servicebook, a digital service platform for garages that want to have access to their costumer’s service data and history, all in one place is offering workshops a free 30-day free trial.
The ‘try before you buy’ 30-days free trial, is non-binding, risk free, and for workshops to shift away from uncertain access to OE service records to a system that gathers everything in one place, making life easier for garages while improving customer service.
It also secures garages for the future of the Motor Block Exemption Regulation in the UK – data will still be accessible, even if the agreements doesn’t get extended in 2023.
Many garages have says it’s “a win-win”.
Try Digital-Servicebook, completely free for 30 days – if it works for you, continue using it, if it doesn’t, just stop. The offer is non-binding.
- All makes and models in ONE platform – even lorries, boats, motorcycles, snowmobiles etc. Only a VIN is needed.
- Simple, practical, digital registrations.
- 100% Warranty approved documentation.
- Give access and value to car owners via app/web.
- Increased customer retention.
- Unlimited previous service data from manufactures platforms.
- Unlimited automated MOT and service reminders.
- Higher resale value on cars thanks to a complete service history.
- Updated MOT data and ability to see recalls/campaigns on all vehicles.
- Avoid mileage tampering and cloning of VIN numbers.
A free Digital-Servicebook 30-day trial is available to garages here.
Is there a catch?
There is no catch.
As good as it sounds, there isn’t one.
The experts at Digital-Servicebook are convinced that you’ll see the benefits of using their platform, instead of reporting in the old-fashioned paper service book that is easily lost and corrupted.
So, they’re happy to put their money where their mouth is.
When helping with the credibility and warranty issues, streamlining service registration and centralizing service documentation, they don’t believe after the 30 days, you will want to let it go.
How does it work?
The only commitment is 15 minutes of your time.
Once you sign up on the website, one of their team will contact you over the phone and they will help you get started.
They will teach you how to register a service, add the car owner, search for previous service data/campaigns and add a reminder for the next service.
From the feedback from your car owners and the amount of time saved on service registration, you’ll quickly begin to see how the platform is driving customers to your garage.
After 30 days, one of their team will contact you to figure out your interests in Digital-Servicebook, if it’s not for you, you’ve lost nothing.
Select ‘more details’ below for further information and to register your free trial.