An alternative to vehicle manufacturer systems, Digital-Servicebook is offering garages a free 30-day trial period.
A Digital-Servicebook spokesperson said: “According to DVSA, a shortfall in MOT work might be a reality in April and May.
“Recalling your customers in for a health check for the quieter months is a perfect opportunity to beef up your business.”
Free Digital-Servicebook trial gives access to:
- Sending reminders to your customers for health checks, services, MOTs and much more
- Giving your customers access to their service history
- Registering services on all makes and models in one place
- Service data from OE service books
- Give the paper service books a digital backup
- Attaching invoices to the service documentation
Currently technicians have to log vehicle service data on each individual vehicle manufacturer’s service portal, taking up to 15 minutes to complete per service.
Now though – Digital-Servicebook – means garages can update the digital service history of any vehicle in less than a minute with 100 per cent warranty approval.
A free Digital-Servicebook 30-day trial is available to garages here.
The portal is approved by vehicle manufacturer warranties and backed with full legal support for ‘pro’ users.
Features include easy service documentation, service data from the manufacturer’s portals, recall customers automatically for MOT test and service and easy booking for garage customers.
For further information about Digital-Servicebook and to claim a 30-day free trial, select ‘more details’ below.